Sunday, September 18, 2016

And I'll rise up....

 On Monday I start my two weeks of vacation (very needed and wanted), but am spending it at home. My friend changed plans and forgot we were supposed to go somewhere together, and going for a week with a total stranger is beyond my comfort zone... and here I am staying home and hmm... doing what? I know I know you will say pull yourself together and think! But if I don't want to think? I feel like most of the time I think to much, analyze too much, go too deep into simple things.. And that's me. But when you look at my life you'll know that not all can be simple and fun, that people are cheating and are dishonest, life has many colors and shades... and when you think you have it all in your hands, something happens and your only thought is what else?!

I know I don't sound too much positive right now, but that are my feelings. I am optimistic but at the same very realistic and down to earth. When people look at me they see some pretty girl with a beautiful smile, because I know that no one cares what I really feel. I learnt that a long time ago. 


"And I'll rise up, I'll rise like the day" - http://tinyurl.com/hv9ro9g


No comments:

Post a Comment