Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A blind date

Yes, I had a date. Totally blind date! I haven't had a blind date in like forever. Dating guys who I know how they look - sure. However, that didn't always mean they look good in reality. This guy today was not so bad :-) Tall, dark hair and eyes. Completely opposite of me. And you should know something about me - I love dating tall guys. I am pretty small myself but a man needs to be tall. I can't help it. But back to the date. It was simple coffee, not too long as he was going to work afterwards. I think he was more nervous than I was. I am not sure if he liked me. Let's wait and see if there will be date no. 2.

As for my dating track... not much to tell. Really. One serious relationship (and that was years ago). Some dating experience throughout the years but nothing serious. However, this spring I was seeing a guy. I was going to say really nice guy. But I stopped myself, as he is such a liar... Funny things is, there was a chemistry between us. Long story short, all was so good, but then suddenly he stopped calling, texting, just silence... Even blocked me on FB. Lucky me, I have the best friend in the whole world, and she checked him on FB, and it turned out he was seeing somebody else...  

And that's me and my dating experience.. And, no, I am not pitying myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment